Follow this site:Subscribe!
- CNBC: Downtown Miami Featured In Nation’s Real Estate Silver Lining March 18, 2010
- Downtown Occupancy 74% March 16, 2010
- Thief slips through open door of Allapattah business December 22, 2011
- Junior League, nail shop offer makeovers for Casa Valentina women December 22, 2011
- Miami-Dade Police play Santa for 700 local school kids December 20, 2011
- Preservationists want historic status for The Miami Herald building December 20, 2011
- Masked man enters through roof, robs Miami business December 15, 2011
- Miami artist Subi Roberto completes downtown mural December 13, 2011
- Setai South Beach Penthouse Sells for Record-Setting $21.5M. Breaks Multiple Miami Beach Real Estate Records. December 9, 2011
- Scoop: They Just Keep Coming-Sunset Island Estate Trades for Almost $20M July 19, 2011
- Miami Beach Condos: Mid-Year Luxury South Beach Condo Market Report July 7, 2011
- Miami Beach Real Estate:Mid-Year Luxury Waterfront Stats July 4, 2011
Florida Mortgage Rates 30 Year Fixed loading... 15 Year Fixed loading... 5/1 ARM loading... View Trend
Monthly Archives: July 2010
Bloomberg released a in depth news article by Prashant Gopal relating to the Miami Real Estate market that was consistent with what I am seeing happening with regards to Miami’s new found vitality in central areas.
Once a market starts moving in a single direction for a period of years the public tends to develop a sense that it will continue in that direction ad infinitum or at least for many more years. The press often caters to this perception by publishing things and highlighting sensational aspects that seem to validate this belief. This is the case with Miami real estate and it presents a tremendous opportunity as we enter in the final stages of this clearance sale of distressed properties.