Leave it to the Goldmans to come up with another tantalizing ingredient to help organically grow and attract attention to the Wynwood Arts District, which Goldman Properties has a significant stake in. Their latest addition, Wynwood Kitchen and Bar, on the corner of NW 2nd Ave and 26th ST is obviously part of a master plan to compliment Wynwood Walls and Joey’s Restaurant to create an bonafide anchor to NW 2nd Ave’s row of galleries and other retail. Wynwood Kitchen and Bar is not just a restaurant, it is going to be a spectacle as it showcases its own impressive art and murals and is attached to and has outdoor seating within the now well known Wynwood Walls. It will make the restaurant truly unique and sure to get people buzzing. Judging by Goldmans other restaurants, I am sure the food will but well above par also. The restaurant is planned to open up on November 26th, so we will not have to wait long to find out. This will be one to watch as I expect it to be one coolest new restaurants of 2011.
Follow this site:Subscribe!
- CNBC: Downtown Miami Featured In Nation’s Real Estate Silver Lining March 18, 2010
- Downtown Occupancy 74% March 16, 2010
- Occupy Miami holds its ground, but some Occupiers are part-timers December 30, 2011
- Miami blow-dry bars capitalize on looking good December 28, 2011
- Timbaland and Fat Joe rap careers at holiday party for Miami Bridge December 27, 2011
- Kids at Chapman shelter get holiday gifts December 27, 2011
- Overtown’s Lotus House shelter offers homeless women a different kind of “family’’ Christmas December 25, 2011
- Junior League, nail shop offer makeovers for Casa Valentina women December 22, 2011
- Setai South Beach Penthouse Sells for Record-Setting $21.5M. Breaks Multiple Miami Beach Real Estate Records. December 9, 2011
- Scoop: They Just Keep Coming-Sunset Island Estate Trades for Almost $20M July 19, 2011
- Miami Beach Condos: Mid-Year Luxury South Beach Condo Market Report July 7, 2011
- Miami Beach Real Estate:Mid-Year Luxury Waterfront Stats July 4, 2011
Florida Mortgage Rates 30 Year Fixed loading... 15 Year Fixed loading... 5/1 ARM loading... View Trend