Miami based Lennar Corp, the third largest U.S. homebuilder reported a better than expected net income of $32 million for the three months ending on Nov 30th. The fact that homebuilders are able to make money in an environment where they have to compete with so many distressed sales of previously owned homes is encouraging. Lennar shares rallied to an eight month high after the news.
Follow this site:Subscribe!
- CNBC: Downtown Miami Featured In Nation’s Real Estate Silver Lining March 18, 2010
- Downtown Occupancy 74% March 16, 2010
- Occupy Miami holds its ground, but some Occupiers are part-timers December 30, 2011
- Miami blow-dry bars capitalize on looking good December 28, 2011
- Timbaland and Fat Joe rap careers at holiday party for Miami Bridge December 27, 2011
- Kids at Chapman shelter get holiday gifts December 27, 2011
- Overtown’s Lotus House shelter offers homeless women a different kind of “family’’ Christmas December 25, 2011
- Thief slips through open door of Allapattah business December 22, 2011
- Setai South Beach Penthouse Sells for Record-Setting $21.5M. Breaks Multiple Miami Beach Real Estate Records. December 9, 2011
- Scoop: They Just Keep Coming-Sunset Island Estate Trades for Almost $20M July 19, 2011
- Miami Beach Condos: Mid-Year Luxury South Beach Condo Market Report July 7, 2011
- Miami Beach Real Estate:Mid-Year Luxury Waterfront Stats July 4, 2011
Florida Mortgage Rates 30 Year Fixed loading... 15 Year Fixed loading... 5/1 ARM loading... View Trend